Welcome to Western Pennsylvania's PHA Organization!
We are a chapter of the National PHA.
Click Here for the October 29th Meeting Minutes.
Statement of Purpose
The Western Pennsylvania Professional Horsemen's Association is organized for the following purposes:
- To meet and serve the specialized need of professional horsemen, exhibitors and supporters in our area.
- To promote good sportsmanship and ethical conduct among all members of the Association.
- To create a healthy environment for young people with emphasis on learning responsibility, self discipline and self-initiative.
- To encourage all members to play an active role in the Association and to promote a feeling of camaraderie among all horse people.
- To sponsor such educational activities as forums, clinics, movies and the publication of informative articles.
- To raise the quality of local horse shows.
- To improve the local caliber of horses and riders, to make them competitive at the national level.
Note: For points to count all riders and horse owners must be current members.
- Explore the new web site for all of your WPaPHA information.
- The annual rules review and election of officers meeting will be Thursday October 8th at 7 PM at Luciano’s Brick Oven on Rt228 in Mars.
Board of Directors
Junior Working Hunter
Champion and Reserve coolers for Short Stirrup and Low Adult
Champion and Reserve ¼ sheets for Hunter Derby
Z.A. Keith Horse Transport
Children’s Hunter Pony
Thorough Construction Group
County Saddlery- Jen Scholz
© WPaPHA All rights reserved