Welcome to Western Pennsylvania's PHA Organization!
We are a chapter of the National PHA.
Statement of Purpose
The Western Pennsylvania Professional Horsemen's Association is organized for the following purposes:
- To meet and serve the specialized need of professional horsemen, exhibitors and supporters in our area.
- To promote good sportsmanship and ethical conduct among all members of the Association.
- To create a healthy environment for young people with emphasis on learning responsibility, self discipline and self-initiative.
- To encourage all members to play an active role in the Association and to promote a feeling of camaraderie among all horse people.
- To sponsor such educational activities as forums, clinics, movies and the publication of informative articles.
- To raise the quality of local horse shows.
- To improve the local caliber of horses and riders, to make them competitive at the national level.
Note: For points to count all riders and horse owners must be current members.
- Explore the new web site for all of your WPaPHA information.
- The WPaPHA USEF “B” rated horse show is on schedule to be at Chagrin Valley Farms July 31 to August 1 following all USEF guidelines.
- There will be an exhibitor party on Saturday August 1 at Chagrin Valley Farms starting at 4:00 PM as in the past
- There will be a WPaPHA schooling show on Thursday July 30 at Chagrin Valley Farms
- Schedules and information are on WPaPHA and Chagrin Valley Farms websites and Facebook
Board of Directors
Junior Working Hunter
Champion and Reserve coolers for Short Stirrup and Low Adult
Champion and Reserve ¼ sheets for Hunter Derby
Z.A. Keith Horse Transport
Children’s Hunter Pony
Thorough Construction Group
County Saddlery- Jen Scholz
© WPaPHA All rights reserved