Welcome to Western Pennsylvania's PHA Organization!
We are a chapter of the National PHA.
Click For WPaPHA Annual Banquet Online Reservations
Click Here for the October 29th Meeting Minutes.
Statement of Purpose
The Western Pennsylvania Professional Horsemen's Association is organized for the following purposes:
- To meet and serve the specialized need of professional horsemen, exhibitors and supporters in our area.
- To promote good sportsmanship and ethical conduct among all members of the Association.
- To create a healthy environment for young people with emphasis on learning responsibility, self discipline and self-initiative.
- To encourage all members to play an active role in the Association and to promote a feeling of camaraderie among all horse people.
- To sponsor such educational activities as forums, clinics, movies and the publication of informative articles.
- To raise the quality of local horse shows.
- To improve the local caliber of horses and riders, to make them competitive at the national level.
Note: For points to count all riders and horse owners must be current members.
- Explore the new web site for all of your WPaPHA information.
- The annual rules review and election of officers meeting will be Thursday October 8th at 7 PM at Luciano’s Brick Oven on Rt228 in Mars.
- The annual awards banquet is Sunday November 15 at Hampton Banquet Hall on William Flinn Highway in Gibsonia.
Social begins at 5:30 with dinner at 6:30.
Hampton is following all Covid guidelines including temperature check for all upon entry.
See form for reservations and payment via this web site which are due by November 1.
Board of Directors
Junior Working Hunter
Champion and Reserve coolers for Short Stirrup and Low Adult
Champion and Reserve ¼ sheets for Hunter Derby
Z.A. Keith Horse Transport
Children’s Hunter Pony
Thorough Construction Group
County Saddlery- Jen Scholz
© WPaPHA All rights reserved